Conflict Sydney 2006


I will be at Conflict Sydney 2006 along with Sebastian Archer (automaton) and Robert Sakaluk (Rob_Jedi) doing the masterclass/hands-on painting workshops. Here are the details I managed to pull of Games Workshop Australia's website to save you the trouble:

Where:

Charley and Playfair Rooms
Rooms Main Arena,
Sydney Showground,
Sydney Olympic Park.

When:

Sunday 30 April

Cost:

Tournament Players: $35
General Admission: $10

Tickets on Sale:

9 January 2006

Time:

10am - 4pm

Look forward to meeting some of you there! I currently have no real projects to work on, I've been really busy with other things, but I'll see what I can come up with. I don't believe you have to be a tournament player to join in on the painting. General admission is fine, just BYO model.

Comments

Popular Posts