Ghazghkull Thraka (Part 2)

Part 2 - so this is just a sequence of photos of individual parts - I tended to think of each part as almost a model on its own, and made sure it had enough interesting bits to stand out.

The mouth piece was painted with red teeth and given checks. Here is the basecoat:
The head was washed using oil paints to deepen the reccesses, and highlighted up with pure Menoth White Highlight.
I painted a gliph on the right arm shoulder pad. I did it yellow to match the flames on the left arm.
And on the reverse side, I painted a black and white triangle pattern to break up the big flat areas.
On the back of the arm, I added checks. Very orky!
So I repeated the checks on the left arm shoulderpad.
The skull was airbrushed with Flat Earth, and then washed with Devlan Mud and highlighted with Ghoul Grey.
A back shot of the banner pole.
That's all for this update! Let me know if you want some more details about any particular part. I didn't work on the torso and legs in this painting session, so I didn't take any photos of that bit.

Comments

Popular Posts